“It’s just an incredible story, an incredible journey that’s going to be different every time. It’s just so much fun.” – WDYPTW
One of “The Best Games for Solo Players from Gen Con 2016” – Nerdy But Flirty
You are an android agent who has been activated after hundreds of years of stasis. Your scheduled mission is still centuries in the future, but your underground base has been invaded and you are needed to defend it.
Unfortunately, it will take time for your memories to return. As you fight, trick or sneak your way up from the lower levels to the surface and your memories begin filtering back, you realize that your mission is not what you thought it was—and you may not be who you think you are.
Choose your strategy wisely, because every choice you make now will lead to different options later. The world has changed since you were put to sleep, and you will need to decide whether you are still willing to follow your ancient orders or whether you are ready to set a new future in motion.
- Board Times (Polish): 4.5/5
- Gamebook News: “Highly advanced game system…a deeper level of character generation.”
- Lloyd of Gamebooks: “Memories are…a great strength of the book.”
- Nerdy But Flirty: One of “The Best Games for Solo Players from Gen Con 2016.”
- slickerdrips (Video): “I really recommend it.”
- Your Turn Go!: “The action begins immediately…”
- The What Did You Play Last Week Podcast Thing (Podcast): “An incredible story, an incredible journey…so much fun.”
Buy it from:
More info from readers: BoardGameGeek